Friday, March 11, 2011

March Journal Spread

Yea!  This is the last spread in this journal.  It only took me 3 years and 2 months to finish!  I do jump around a lot - trying a little of this and a little of that, so I get to experience different types and formats of art along the way, but it is hell when it comes to actually FINISHING things!  So other than doing the covers for this journal, which I like to leave for last - this book is done.

This is another "a la Teesha" spread.  Lots of fun to do and all the pen work is very relaxing.
I am not a very laid back artist - guess I'm wound too tightly for that - but I admire the fun and freedom that comes through in Teesha's work.  Check her out here.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

These spreads are totally awesome Diana! wonderful color and amazing texture created by your "doodles!" and of course, I am always a fan of quotes...

Jean said...

Very kewl Di.great colors and your doodles are awsome!