Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Projects

I've been working all fall it seems to create items to sell at the annual Open House I do each December with my good friend Dawn. We both put a lot of time and effort in coming up with new and hopefully unique items to offer. The Open House was last Saturday and as in past years, was very successful. I find it is hard to know what will sell and what will not. And this year I noticed that some items that didn't sell at all the previous year and which I offered again this year "on sale" at a slightly reduced price, now SOLD OUT completely! So I'm guessing that means my price was too high last year? Or do tastes just change from one year to the next? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on this if you've ever done anything like this. Anyway, I've posted some new items in my Etsy shop if you'd like to look and will try to post some here on the blog too.

No comments: